How Does Expat Rental Scouts Work?
Why choose expat rental scout?
As a partner of various relocation agencies and international companies, Expat Rental Scout offers a helping hand to employees who take the step of moving to the beautiful city of Amsterdam. With 7 years of experience in the real estate industry, we know the property market like the back of our hand. We provide a unique range of homes and guide expats from start to finish.
To give our team of experts the possibility to find your ideal home, simply sign up and fill out our short requirements form. Establishments who are searching for housing for their employees can contact us directly. There are no risks involved in using Expat Rental scout. If we can’t find what you’re looking for, you don’t pay us anything. Only once you have signed a rental contract, we charge one month’s rent (ex. VAT), as a commission for sourcing the property. Everything up to that point is absolutely free of charge.
Assist with viewings
Double-check rental contract
Assist on check-in
View The Properties
Expat Rental Scouts will do everything to ensure the viewing process is as smooth and painless as possible.
- Organize viewings with a flexible schedule of appointments.
- Arrange transportation (if required).
- Evaluate the viewing with you.
- Prepare the necessary information for the prospective landlord(s).
- Provide general information about the local housing market, housing permits, rent allowance, rent control, etc.
- Negotiate, on your behalf, with the landlord over the lease terms, such as; date of entry, rent amount, length of tenancy, furnishings, property maintenance, etc.
- Keep a written record of all agreements made.
- Establish a proper lease, in English and in Dutch, if necessary.
- Answer any questions you may have about the lease.
- Arrange the signing of the lease agreement by both parties.
- Ensure that the first payment to the lessor is made on time.
Enjoy Your Dream Home
We’re committed to making sure your big move goes off without a hitch. Once you’ve signed the lease, we promise we’ll get you from A to B headache-free.
- Ensure the property is clean and ready for you to move in.
- Conduct an extensive inspection and produce a comprehensive report on the property, including; meter readings, control keys, control inventory, record of defects, etc.
- Help you find utility, internet, and telephone suppliers for the property.
- Provide support on matters of maintenance, relocation, transportation, and the purchase of inventory.
- Help you source contractors should you wish to undertake any redecoration.
- Liaise with the landlord to ensure his obligations are fulfilled at the start of the lease.
- Be your primary source of information for the duration of the lease.