Your new home is quickly found with the help of a personal real estate agent!
With us you do not have to pay registration costs or monthly fees during the search, because we work on a 'no cure no pay' basis. This means that only when you have signed the lease of the landlord and you have received the keys to your new home, only then do we ask Expat Rental Scout 1 month's rent excluding 21% VAT. Very transparent!
If you have any questions about the activities of Expat Rental Scout , you can always contact us.
The step-by-step plan
1. Create an account
In this way you get an idea of the properties that we have been able to find for our searchers in the past and you have an idea of the website that we use to keep you informed of the property found. You also have time to provide the necessary documents to start the search with us for your new home.
2. Become an active seeker
We ask you to send a number of documents. As a result, we can start a personal search for properties at landlords and we can estimate how likely we are to find something for you. In addition, we always look together at how you can increase your chances with the landlords.
We will of course view the properties that we can find with the landlords together with you. We do this together so that we can advise you and see if the properties suit your taste.
4. Make a proposal
If there is a good house in between that you want to rent, we must convince the landlord of your group as a tenant. Through our experience we often know where the preference of a landlord is going and make a nice proposal for you so that he will hopefully choose you as a new tenant.
5. Agreement and check-in
If the landlord chooses you and you have been assigned the property, we will receive the draft lease agreement from him. We all go through these carefully to see if it is correct. In addition, we from Expat Rental Scout will be present at the check-in to assist there too and ensure that everything runs smoothly and that an extensive check-in report is prepared from you as a tenant.
6. Enjoy the home!
When you have finally received the keys, you can move and enjoy the house. Then only gas / water / electricity and insurance have to be taken out to enjoy the house, we can even help you with that if you wish.
We help you from A to Z
View the houses
Together we will view the properties that suit you at the landlord and do everything to make this process run as smoothly as possible.
Together with our flexible home scouts:
- We organize appointments for viewing at the landlords.
- We evaluate the viewings together.
- We devise a strategy to increase your chances with the landlord.
- We prepare all information to convince the landlord that you are the perfect tenants.
- We provide advice on the entire process before, during and after the rental period and on the housing market, permits, regulations, housing benefits, environment etc.
- Expat Rental Scout offers a smooth search for finding the right property with the landlords.
Fine and carefree living
Do not be afraid even after finding the right property at the landlord you are not alone. We ensure that the relocation and all the arranging work runs smoothly. When you have signed the lease, we will assist and advise you on the completion of the relocation process.
Expatrentalscout.com helps you with:
- Negotiations with the lessor of the property about the rent, the interior, the duration of the lease, the effective date, the cancellation period, maintenance and other aspects.
- Receive the draft rental agreement from the landlord and ensure that everything is properly included.
- Checking and signing the lease with the landlord.
- Prepare an extensive check-in report on behalf of you as a searcher for Expat Rental Scout. This so that everything is included in detail and that no misunderstandings can arise with the landlord after the start of the rental period.
- Carrying out an extensive inspection, which is recorded in the check-in report, with information on meter readings, inventory, listing of defects, etc.
- We offer assistance with applications from suppliers of gas, water, electricity and other contracts.
- Maintenance, the relocation, the purchase of new items and any other requests for help are also always welcome.
- Checking whether the lessor has fulfilled his part of the contract towards you at check-in and during the rental period.
- Answering all your questions or suggestions during and after the course of the lease with the landlord. We are there for you as a tenant and advise and guide you during the entire search! That is our service.